Decades of Experience
Kevin Wilkerson, owner of Northwest Environmental Solutions, started his career in 1985. He has over 30 years experience in all aspects of underground petroleum storage facilities. Kevin has tested across the across the U.S., from Texas to the Northwest and also tested abroad in Japan for the U.S. military. His extensive knowledge and experience has helped NES become the leading environmental testing and construction company in the Pacific Northwest.
Our fleet of vehicles is constantly being upgraded so we can provide the best service possible.
NES has both large and small Rubber and Steel Track Excavators. The team also uses Backhoe Loaders, Bobcat® Loaders, and Breakers. NES is a proud owner of Geoprobe® equipment. We use only the most up-to-date field screening and testing equipment to ensure the most precise readings. Northwest Environmental Solutions’ collection of advanced vehicles allows us to accommodate all of our clients’ environmental testing needs.
Northwest Environmental Solutions provides an array of support services.
We use an independently owned, state certified laboratory. Our team is on-call for next day service when necessary. NES is equipped to test for all contaminants of concern.
Northwest Environmental Solutions offers a variety of specialty services.
We use our truck-mounted Geoprobe Systems™ for direct push soil sampling of groundwater. NES also performs a multitude of testing services including tank and line testing, Phase I & II Environmental Site Assessments, and Nondestructive testing. We are also experts in waste management. Our team is trained to complete remediation of contaminated soil and groundwater. We are prepared to serve as an emergency spill response unit to gather and dispose of hazardous waste. NES tests, empties and replaces Spill Buckets when necessary. The team is also trained in Asbestos abatement. In addition to these specialties, the NES team is skilled in demolition services. We are trained in commercial, industrial and residential projects. The team at NES is ready to conduct interior, selective, soft or complete demolition. NES has successfully decommissioned hundreds of underground storage tanks. We provide our customers with as many in-situ and ex-situ remediation options as possible. Northwest Environmental Solutions’ team of experts specializes in an assortment of services and uses the most up-to-date techniques.
NES credentials include:
- ICC Underground Storage Tank – Installation / Retrofitting – Washington 5012674-U1
- ICC Underground Storage Tank – Decommission 5012674-U2
- ICC Underground Storage Tank – Tank Tightness Testing 5012674-U3
- ICC Underground Storage Tank – Cathodic Protection 5012674-U4
- ICC AST – Retrofitting / Installation 5012674-U5
- ICC – PSCAA – Vapor Testing 5012674-PT
- ICC – PSCAA – Repair/Installation 5012674-PR
- NACE “National Association Corrosion Engineers” 136852
- NACE CIP Inspection 37462
- Steel Tank Institute – (STI)
- Registered Washington State Site Assessor 5012674-U7
- WA. State AHERA Building Inspector 09-2511
- WA. State Asbestos Supervisor 10-3266
- Oregon State: Asbestos Supervisor 25272
- Oregon: Tank Testing
- Oregon: Installation
- Oregon: Cathodic Protection
- Kansas: Tank and Line Testing
- Kansas: Corrosion Protection
- CE – Ground Water & Remediation
- CESCL – Turbidity Testing
- Organizations; PEI, NDA, NGWA and NACE